With the Garmin Venu 2 Plus you will understand your body better with advanced health and fitness features. And enjoy the convenience of making calls from your wrist when paired with your compatible smartphone.
Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share via the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone. See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest. Use the Pulse Ox sensor to spot-check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or while you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen. Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects that you’re feeling stressed. Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even see and log details on your wrist with the Women’s Health Tracking app. Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep, during breathwork and yoga activities or during a Health Snapshot session. Get a score for your sleep’s quality and insights on how you can do better. Even keep track of the different sleep stages as well as heart rate, stress, Pulse Ox and respiration. The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming. When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing. This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI or body fat percentage4 to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
In the Box
- Tired of juggling devices? Make calls from your wrist when connected to your compatible smartphone.
- Create or respond to text messages hands-free, courtesy of your paired smartphone’s voice assistant.
- Health and wellness features give a better look at what’s going on inside your body.
- Find new ways to move your body with more than 25 preloaded sports apps.
- Store music on the watch for phone-free listening with your wireless headphones.
- Bright AMOLED display and up to 9 days of battery life? Yes, please!
- A crystal-clear AMOLED display brings this watch to life, even under bright sunlight. Try always-on mode to keep the display visible at all times.
- From durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 to the sleek stainless steel bezel and comfortable silicone band, this smartwatch is ready for anything.
- Garmin Venu 2 Plus Smartwatch | White/Platinum Rose
- Charging/data cable