This 60" x 39' roll of Photo Rag Baryta Glossy FineArt Paper from Hahnemuhle features a 100% cotton base with a very finely textured high-gloss baryta surface finish. The paper also contains barium sulphate to further enhance the density, color gamut, color gradation, and sharpness while maintaining the feel and quality of a traditional paper. It features a basis weight of 315 gsm, a thickness of 15.4 mil, a whiteness of 91%, and opacity of 97%, and is both instant drying and water resistant. The paper is also archival with no optical brightening agents (OBA) along with being acid free and calcium carbonate buffered. It comes on a 3" core.
In the Box
- 100% Cotton Paper
- Basis Weight: 315 gsm
- Thickness: 15.4 mil
- Whiteness: 91%
- Opacity: 97%
- Instant Drying & Water Resistant
- No Optical Brightening Agents
- Acid Free & Calcium Carbonate Buffered
- Surface Finish: High Gloss
- Core Size: 3"
- Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Baryta Glossy FineArt Paper | 60 x 39' - Roll