With an ultracompact, lightweight design for on-camera use, the Nanlite MixPad II 11C RGBWW Hard & Soft Light LED Panel allows you to switch between a soft, diffused warm white (WW) light output, and a harder light output for sharp-shadow effects with greater intensity, ideal for long-throw work. The light also features an RGB mode that allows you to select from 360° hue control and 100 levels of saturation that produce numerous color combinations. Its high CRI rating of 98 indicates accurate color reproduction. The compact light panel fits into tight spaces where larger fixtures can't go so you can shoot at close range to your subject. The light features 0 to 100% dimming and a variable color temperature ranging from 2700 to 6500K to blend in seamlessly with ambient light conditions, match other fixtures, or express creative effects.
The MixPad II 11C is powered by the included AC power adapter, and it can also be powered by an optional L-series battery using its integrated battery plate. The MixPad 11 has 1/4"-20 female threads that accept accessories such as a stand mount adapter, and an integrated shoe adapter facilitates on-camera mounting.
In the Box
- Lightweight, Ultrathin RGBWW LED Design
- 2700 to 6500K Color Temperature
- CRI 98, TLCI 95; 0 to 100% Dimming
- 360° Hue Control, 100 Saturation Levels
- Traditional LED & Tunable RGB Modes
- Mount: 1/4"-20 Threads & Shoe Mount
- Integrated L-Series Battery Plate
- Nanlite MixPad II 11C RGBWW Hard & Soft Light LED Panel
- AC Power Adapter
- Limited 2-Year Warranty, Extendable to 3-Year with Online Registration