Polaroid Originals Instant Film B&W for I-TYPE | White (4669)
Polaroid I-type film is the classic Polaroid format you know and love but updated for the modern world. Every Polaroid camera needs film and our new I-type film works exclusively with I-type cameras, including the new one step 2 and one step+. I-type film uses Polaroid's latest chemistry to provide richer colors, tones, and contrasts to create a classic unique result. And unlike standard film for vintage Polaroid models, I-type film is battery-free, meaning it’s easier on the wallet and better for the planet. One pack with 8 photos of I-type color instant film compatible with Polaroid I-type cameras. Format: 4. 2” x 3. 5" (107 mm x 88 mm). image area: 3. 1” x 3. 1” (79 mm x 79 mm). development time is 10-15 minutes. I-type film is not compatible with vintage Polaroid cameras.
- Black & white film: Polaroid instant B&W film for I-type cameras with 8 classic iconic white framed photos in Black & white.
- Updated classic: the classic film is back with a new formula exclusively for I-type cameras. It uses polaroid's latest chemistry to provide richer colors, Tones, and contrast. I-type film is not compatible with vintage Polaroid cameras.
- Light it up: Polaroid instant film loves light. The more light in your shot, The better your photo will turn out. Always shoot in bright light or use the camera flash.
- Develop: all photos appear blank at first. Photos develop within 5 - 10 minutes. Shield photos from the light and place them face down as they develop.
- Create: every photo you create is rich textured and unique. Unpredictable, imperfect, and impossible to reproduce.
- Store chilled: temperature affects how the film works so keep it stored chilled in the fridge, do not freeze.
- Polaroid Originals Instant Film B&W for I-TYPE | White (4669)